Skip to content
Skip to footer
May We Recommend
Dry Rubbed Pork Spare Ribs
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Marinated and Grilled Sirloin Steaks
Serves 4 |
Take great flavor to the table with soy sauce and honey marinated steaks.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|3 lb. sirloin steak |
|1/3 cup olive oil |
|1/3 cup soy sauce |
|2 tablespoons white wine vinegar |
|1/4 cup honey |
|2 cloves garlic, minced |
|1 teaspoon black pepper |
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic and black pepper.
- Put steaks in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Add marinade to bag, seal shut, and turn to coat. Place bag inside a pan in case of leaks. Set pan in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, remove pan from refrigerator and allow steaks to come to room temperature. If you remove steaks from the bag, make sure to reserve marinade.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Rub grates with cooking oil.
- Set steaks on grill and cook for 6 minutes. Turn steaks with tongs and cook for 6 minutes more or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- While steaks are grilling, pour marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sauce thickens.
- Remove steaks from grill and allow to rest for five minutes before serving. Serve with sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
4th of July
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Life's better on the inside!
Get exclusive flash sale invitations, deals, recipes, events and news – delivered right to your inbox.