Skip to content
Skip to footer
May We Recommend
Penne with Tomato Cream Sauce
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Marinated and Grilled Sirloin Steaks
Serves 4 |
Take great flavor to the table with soy sauce and honey marinated steaks.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|3 lb. sirloin steak |
|1/3 cup olive oil |
|1/3 cup soy sauce |
|2 tablespoons white wine vinegar |
|1/4 cup honey |
|2 cloves garlic, minced |
|1 teaspoon black pepper |
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic and black pepper.
- Put steaks in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Add marinade to bag, seal shut, and turn to coat. Place bag inside a pan in case of leaks. Set pan in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, remove pan from refrigerator and allow steaks to come to room temperature. If you remove steaks from the bag, make sure to reserve marinade.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Rub grates with cooking oil.
- Set steaks on grill and cook for 6 minutes. Turn steaks with tongs and cook for 6 minutes more or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- While steaks are grilling, pour marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sauce thickens.
- Remove steaks from grill and allow to rest for five minutes before serving. Serve with sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
4th of July
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >
Life's better on the inside!
Get exclusive flash sale invitations, deals, recipes, events and news – delivered right to your inbox.