Skip to content
Skip to footer
May We Recommend
Frozen Cookie Sandwiches
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Soup
Serves 4 |
Lighter, healthier and heartier.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
| Ground black pepper, (to taste) |
|1 cup pearl onions |
| Dried thyme, (to taste) |
|3 quarts water |
| Dried rosemary, (to taste) |
|1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic |
|3 lb chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless) |
|1/2 cup baby spinach, (torn) |
|2 carrots, (diced) |
| Salt, (to taste) |
|4 stalks celery, (chopped) |
- Pour water into slow cooker. Add chicken breasts, pearl onions, minced garlic, carrots and celery. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn heat to low, cover and cook for 8 hours.
- Remove top, add thyme and rosemary. Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Place baby spinach in slow cooker and cook until spinach wilts.
- Spoon soup into bowls and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Life's better on the inside!
Get exclusive flash sale invitations, deals, recipes, events and news – delivered right to your inbox.