Skip to content
Skip to footer
May We Recommend
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Deliciously Healthy Arugula Salad
Serves 4 |
A few simple ingredients come together to create a tasty salad that’s loaded with nutrients. Great for lunch and dinner or as an appetizer.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|8 cups arugula |
|2 ounces feta cheese, (crumbled) |
|1/4 cup basil leaves |
|3/4 cup orzo |
| Olive oil, (for sauté and dressing) |
|8 ounces cherry tomatoes, (halved) |
| Salt, (to taste) |
| Pepper, (to taste) |
- Cook orzo in salted water. Drain water and set aside.
- On medium-high heat, heat pan with olive oil.
- Sauté arugula in pan in small handfuls, allow for slight wilting and removing from heat, placing in salad bowl. Repeat process.
- With last handful of arugula, add cheese, tomatoes, orzo and basil. Turning heat to high and cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Once contents are hot, remove from heat and add to bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then add olive oil. Toss together, serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >
Life's better on the inside!
Get exclusive flash sale invitations, deals, recipes, events and news – delivered right to your inbox.