Skip to content
Skip to footer
May We Recommend
BBQ Boston Butt Pork Sandwiches
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Linguine with Bell Peppers and Sausage
Serves 6 |
Easy to prepare, easy to enjoy!
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1 lb linguine |
|1 lb sausage, casings removed |
|4 red bell peppers, cored, seeded and thinly sliced |
|6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced |
|4 tablespoons butter |
| Kosher salt, to taste |
| Ground black pepper, to taste |
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Set aside.
- As pasta is cooking, bring a skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add 2 tablespoons of water, add sausage, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Uncover skillet, turn heat to medium-high, and brown sausage for 7 minutes, breaking up with the back of a spoon.
- Add bell peppers, garlic, and 1/4 cup water, cook for about 6 minutes, until peppers soften.
- Add butter and an additional 3/4 cup of water to skillet, stir to combine.
- Transfer pasta and sausage pepper mix to large bowl, season with salt and black pepper. Toss together and serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Life's better on the inside!
Get exclusive flash sale invitations, deals, recipes, events and news – delivered right to your inbox.