Skip to content
Skip to footer
May We Recommend
Simple Veggie Tian
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Tenders
Serves 6 |
So good, you’ll forget they’re good for you.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|5 tablespoons almond milk |
|1 teaspoon black pepper |
|1 lb chicken thighs, (cut into strips) |
|1/2 cup tapioca |
|1 tablespoon arrowroot |
|1/2 teaspoon salt |
|1/4 cup hot sauce |
|1/2 cup blanched almond flour |
|5 tablespoons nondairy butter |
| Vegetable oil, (for frying) |
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine almond milk, arrowroot, hot sauce and nondairy butter in a saucepan. Cook for two minutes and continually stir. (Should thicken up)
- In a mixing bowl, combine black pepper, tapioca, salt and almond flour. Stir together well.
- Dip chicken strips in almond milk mixture then dredge in almond flour mixture. Repeat to coat evenly.
- Pour a small amount of oil into a baking dish. Arrange chicken in baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. (Chicken should be golden brown)
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >
Life's better on the inside!
Get exclusive flash sale invitations, deals, recipes, events and news – delivered right to your inbox.