Skip to content
Skip to footer
May We Recommend
Simple Ribeye Roast
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Simple Southwestern Hummus Wraps
Serves 2 |
Wrap so good, though ought to be illegal.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|4 tablespoons corn kernels |
|4 tablespoons diced avocado |
|2 tortillas, (10-inch) |
|2 cups shredded lettuce |
|4 tablespoons black beans |
|8 tablespoons prepared Hummus |
|2 tablespoons diced tomatoes |
| For Hummus: |
|2 tablespoons olive oil |
|2 tablespoons diced roasted red peppers |
|3 tablespoons lemon juice |
|2 cans garbanzo beans |
|1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper |
|1 teaspoon salt |
|2 cloves garlic, (minced) |
- Combine olive oil, red peppers, lemon juice, garbanzo beans, cayenne, salt and garlic in a food processor.
- Blend ingredients until it forms a paste.
- Spread hummus evenly on tortilla.
- Add corn, avocado, lettuce, black beans and tomatoes to tortilla.
- Roll tortilla up and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >
Life's better on the inside!
Get exclusive flash sale invitations, deals, recipes, events and news – delivered right to your inbox.