Skip to content
Skip to footer
May We Recommend
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
The Tastiest Veggie Burger
Serves 6 |
Healthy, flavorful and easy to make. Hands down the best veggie burger around.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1 beet |
|1 cup brown rice, cooked |
|1 tablespoon olive oil |
|1/2 onion, diced |
|1 package ground beef style veggie patty |
| Worcestershire sauce, to taste |
|6 hamburger buns |
| Garnishes, your preference |
| Condiments, your preference |
- Juice beet, discard juice and keep pulp.
- Combine beet pulp, veggie patty, onion and rice in a mixing bowl. Mix together very well.
- Form mixture into six patties.
- Shake a few drops of Worcestershire sauce on each patty.
- Pour olive oil in a pan, heat to medium. Once pan is hot, fry patties individually. Add more oil when needed.
- Place veggie patties on hamburger buns, use garnishes and condiments to liking.
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Life's better on the inside!
Get exclusive flash sale invitations, deals, recipes, events and news – delivered right to your inbox.